Sunday 13 May 2007

A beautiful day





































Last week, we went to the Chang Gung health care village.

The purpose was to accompany elders to see the tung tree's flowers.

We had walked for a long time. It's a tired work, but I really feel that

it's meaningful.

It was a sunshiny day so that everyone was sweating. We walked in

the grasslands, so we were badly bitten by mosquitoes and ants. It's

not a comfortable condition. Almost half people of our group were

given up half way. I am glad that finally I had arrived the destination.

The tung trees are so beautiful! The flowers are aplenty, small,

and white. We plucked flowers to be a commemoration for this activity.

It's another chance to be close to the elders. I am glad about it.

It's a meaningful thing and could make me grow to maturity.



2 comments:

小湘 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ur heart is beautiful as u are


keep doing it