Tuesday 29 May 2007

cook cook!

The picture is fromhttp://www.sc.xinhua.org/content/2004-09/27/xinsrc_1109012711345461364919.jpg

Last time, I went to my aunt’s coffee shop. She cooked many dishes to treat me,
and I love the “egg-over-rice” most. It’s delicious, but it’s a little expensive.
It is 120 dollars a dish in her coffee shop. But finally I realized that cook a delicious
one by ourselves is so easy if you follow these steps.

First, you should prepare ingredients you need included cooked rice, ketchup,
eggs, some meat diced, onion diced, and pepper. Second, you should fry the meat
diced and onion until it almost well-done. After that, you should put the cooked
rice in and spread ketchup on the cooked rice and mix it well. The amount of
ketchup is adjustable. All depends on how much you like ketchup; moreover,
ketchup is the main key to this dish. The third step is to fry eggs. You should
stir two or three eggs and fry eggs to be big and flat shape. Finally, it’s time to
put the fried rice on the half side of egg and make another side over it. Pepper
and ketchup could be added on the top of it to increase palatability.
As you can see, egg-over-rice is quite simple to make. After I know how to cook it,
I can make it by myself anytime if there is a kitchen. You can try to make one
and follow these directions.
I hope that you will like it!

2 comments:

KAZAWI said...

終於過完一年...
看來你過的很好...
我是誰?我是高三下學期明明自然組跑去補數乙的那個人.我也有在去年暑假透過朋友層層傳話給你(有傳到)..不知你還有沒有印象..
我想說的是..雖然過了一年..我還是想跟你做朋友...我留下我的及時通..我很希望你能主動加我..因為我不知道你的...a0920048773@yahoo.com.tw這是我的及時...MSN比較常用..打上來怕會招來不必要的麻煩..等你願意加了..我再跟你互加MSN

Greg McCann said...

Ily

I hope that Kaohsiung residents stop driving their scooters (which emit a lot of pollution) and begin taking the MRT. It will help reduce pollution.

-Greg