Sunday 25 March 2007

To Dear Father

Happy birthday to you!
.

.
......You spend almost your time on the work, and earn

money with hard-working to provide our family a better life.

You always say that when we grow up and have ability to

earn money, we must maintain our mother. You never talk about

yourself. Every time I thought this, my eyes will full of tears.

..
.....Don't worry your son and me. I will take care of myself.

I hope that you can take care of your condition, and enjoy

your life.

.
......I will study hard in the university. In the furture,

I will do my best to offer my own family a good life just like

the life you provide us. Thank you very much!
.



......I had sent a birthday card to you yesterday!

I hope you will like it!
.

Wish your healthy body!
.
.
... 3/24

2 comments:

STACY LOVES DESIGN said...

It is very fragrant of you to write this , and I have same thoughts with you , I want to thank my family to make me feel so blissfully , and take me as precious .
In the end happy birtday to your dad!!

Anonymous said...