Monday 9 April 2007

Beautiful Flowers in Kaohsiung County

I went to Meinong with my family recently.There were

many farms beside the road from Chishan to Meinong.

In spring, farmers always grow cosmoses to be the manure

for paddy rice. We could see cosmoses everywhere.

It was so glamorous!

Cosmoses have several colors like white, pink, yellow, and etc.

Those cosmoses bloom in early spring. If you want to see

those flowers, do not miss the flowering season.

We parked at the roadside to see the beautiful scenes.

I felt the gentle touches of the sunshine and the breeze.

What a wonderful moment!

I also see a sunflower's farm. This is an unexpected surprise.

I am glad to see all of these, because I love flowers so much.

In a word, its actually a visual feast!








No comments: