Saturday 21 April 2007

A Meaning Thing at CGU's birthday!

Today is CGU's birthday. There is an activity that students should

show the older around the school. My class participated in this

activity. We were assembled in front of the Formosa Plastics

Group Museum at 9 p.m. Soon, I saw the visitor.

The visitor I account for was a granny. We joined other two

groups to be one, because they are two couple and they are

also good friends.


We look around the Formosa Plastics Group Museum and

the garden party. They leave our school about 12:50.
.
.

I feel that this activity is good for younger. I am glad to join

this activity. In the course of activity, I found that the elder's

interests and our interests are entirely different. It's

difficult to make a balance between those two. I must pay

attention to the elder at any moment, because maybe they

will need our help anytime. I had gain more responsibility

from the process. Although it is not has enough time to

acquaint the elder, I believe that every elder has their own

treasure which is their life experience. It can not be replaced.

I had seen a sentence on the newspaper. It says: “The elder

just like a book. The more you read, the more you learn.”

I always remember this sentence, because I suppose his point.

When we have opportunity, we should show our consideration

to the elders. The elders around us like our grand parents even

more need our concern, we will never forget that.











No comments: