Sunday 22 April 2007

The Project - Paper Cutting




The project is combining the paper cutting and the product to

be a new one. After long time deliberation, I decided that my

products are the high heels and goblet rack.


At the first, teacher and I had discussed the design of products

and done several sketches before we finalized the manuscript.

After that, it's time to make the paper model. I must decide the

products' scale, color. Then, I had to find the material that I can

use. It's delicate and important work, and it definitely causes

the product's result.


The final step is to make the real produc's model. My products'

material is acrylic. I draw the paper-cut's pattern with computer,

and using laser-cut machine cut the pattern on the acrylic. Then,

I went to the acrylic workroom to finish my products.


I went to Taipei to do my project many times. It is not easy to do

a design project. In the process, I learn what design procedure

is and how to finish a project by myself. What's more important,

you can not ignore any details from beginning to end. When I

see the finished products, I feel that it's worthy of my effort.

1 comment:

小湘 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.