Monday 21 May 2007

Graphic design project


This is graphic design project. The main idea is to use sport star to be the

opera’s main role, and then create a movie poster could be put on the bus

and bus stop’s advertisement board. It’s not a easy job. First, I should do

research about the sport star, movie poster, opera, bus, bus stop, and so on.

It cost a lot of time because it’s an important work.

The opera I choose is Turandot. In the first poster, the main role I use is

Anna Kournikova’s image. I though her eyes emption is similar with Turandot

-cold at the appearance but with passion in heart. I change her golden hair to be

black, and add some element in the background. The finish poster has the

Chinese feeling.The second poster’s main roles are Maria Sharapova and

David Beckham. I put two images together and create a new one. I use several

techniques and finally create a modern feeling’s movie poster.

I like both two so much.

No comments: