Wednesday 23 May 2007

movie response- "I am David" and "Big"

Big

This movie is funny and memorable. It shows many important points

in the life, like friendship, mother love, and how to make a choice when

you confront difficults…

My favorite part is the Billy find the machine every where to help Josh

come back his really world. Without Billy’s help, Josh maybe lose his

mind in the “big” world where he has career, love, money…

I feel that the friendship between Billy and Josh is more “adult” than

some friendship between adults.

I feel have a childlike heart is important. Like toys factory, without a

childlike mind how can you design a toy that can touch the children’s

heart. I believe that if it can add this factor into industrial design that the

product may be more interest.

In the end of movie, I feel it’s too quickly to be caught unawares. But it

truly gave us much imagine space. I hope that Susan can find the machine

someday then come back to the same age with Josh. They can meet again

and create another memorable story.


I am David

This movie is so affecting. When it begins,freedom is just a dream to

David . In the movie,the process David faces his fears of outside world

and gets selfless love from the artist touched me so much. My favorite

scene is David hugs the women,Sophie,just like a children. It means

David can trust people completely from this time and also proves the

true love is the power. And I often recall the words Sophie said:

「Most people in the earth are good. In fact,you can tell apart them in

the first sight. Maybe sometimes it will wrong, but you can not afraid

to trust people because of that. If you can not learn to trust, anything

in you life is no mean. 」

I am so happy that David discovers the real meaning of trust,courage,

laughter,and hope in the end. Knowing this real story,I feel I am the

lucky one in this world. It look like we us almost has smile by nature,

but David cost so many years to learn how to laugh. I must to treasure

this bliss even much more than unlucky persons in the earth.

If I can help someone someday,I will do the best of my ability.

No comments: