Tuesday 13 May 2008

Bike smiling!!

The news is from the blog : David on formosa--4 May is Bike Day

The following is my summary and some opinions of mine.

The bike month is May each year, and the bike day is on May fifth. In this day, every

city and county will attend this activity with great enthusiasm. Now day, People pay

more and more attention to become health, earn more leisure time and do good

thing to environment. This activity fit the life attitude of most modern people. It’s

held in order to make citizens enjoy riding bicycle.

“Bike smiling” is a slogan in the activity. I think it means that people should feel


happy in this activity and be healthier. Besides, I think smile is a very good attitude

toward life. It’s a behavior easy to do and will make things easier.

The person who wants to be environment-friendly will interest in this news. I think that

people like riding bike or willing to do benefit to the environment will attend this

activity together.

It’s a well exercise outside. Riding bike on road is more leisure and ease than a

scooter. In my childhood, I like to ride bike beside the farmland and enjoy the gentle

touches of breeze and sunshine. This activity is a good opportunity to call on people

doing healthy and right thing. I am happy to see this good thing happened. It means

that there are many people trying to protect the earth. If I have a bicycle next year,

I will invite some friends to attend this activity.

No comments: